Unfortunately, the education programme is on hold at Queenstown Airport. Please check back in June 2021. We apologise for the disappointment caused and look forward to welcoming the students back to the airport later in the year.
The objectives of our airport education programme are as follows:
- Create an understanding in the community of airport operations
- Support interest in careers in aviation and tourism from both students and airport community staff
- Provide a safe, informative and fun interactive learning experience for students
- Work together with multiple airport agencies to foster stronger airport community ties
- Take a proactive approach to promoting the educational programme by reaching out to schools and communities
- Foster a strong safety culture within the airport community through various education programmes
For more information or to start planning your educational visit today please email email@example.com.