The Queenstown Airport Education Programme is currently on hold.
The objectives of our airport education programme are as follows:
- Create an understanding in the community of airport operations
- Support interest in careers in aviation and tourism from both students and airport community staff
- Provide a safe, informative and fun interactive learning experience for students
- Work together with multiple airport agencies to foster stronger airport community ties
- Take a proactive approach to promoting the educational programme by reaching out to schools and communities
- Foster a strong safety culture within the airport community through various education programmes
For more information or to start planning your educational visit today please email firstname.lastname@example.org.