ZQN voted one of world's Top 10 Scenic Landings for 2018
11 Apr 2018
Photo credit: Chris Walker
Queenstown Airport has been voted one of the world’s Top 10 Scenic Landings for the 5th year in a row in the annual PrivateFly poll, taking out 4th place after Donegal (Ireland), Barra (Scotland) and Nice (France). Thanks so much to everyone who voted for us!
There were some lovely comments in support of Queenstown including the following:
"I have flown to many places in the world, but emerging down through the cloud, finding yourself right between stunning snowcapped mountains on either side, with the beautiful Lake Wakatipu stretching out in front of you - it's just magic!"
- QAC Chief Executive announces resignation
- Queenstown Airport welcomes quarantine-free travel with Australia
- Queenstown Airport gearing up for the Easter long weekend
- Queenstown Airport welcomes COVID-19 vaccination rollout
- Queenstown Airport Corporation reports half-year results
View All News